PATIENT PREPS & INSTRUCTIONS
As a convenience for our patients we will offer many of our forms on this page for download. Please check back here often for new forms.
- Please bring a list of your current medications to all of your appointments.
- You must contact your provider if you need to take any blood thinning medicines for any cardiovascular or neurologic disease. These medicines will need to be adjusted on an individual basis depending on your medical condition.
- Please be aware that cancellation fees may apply for any missed appointments.
- Our providers make every effort to respect our patient’s time, however we appreciate your patience in understanding that emergencies may arise.
- If biopsies are taken during your procedure, you will be contacted via mail or over the phone. If you do not receive the results within 2 weeks, then you may call our office . All of your results will also be sent to your primary care provider.
- Requests for any prescription refills should be sent from your pharmacy directly electronically.